http://paintedthoughtsblog.blogspot.com/) was kind enough to pass on to me the “Over the Top” award pictured above. (Thanks, Laure!) The rules are: Pass this award on to five people, and answer a list of questions in ONE word. (One? Really? OK, I’ll try…)
So here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse.
2. Your hair? Troublesome.
3. Your mother? Loving.
4. Your father? Feisty.
5. Your favorite food? Dessert.
6. Your dream last night? Don’t remember.
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee.
8. Your dream/goal? Illustrated journaling.
9. What room are you in? Family room.
10. Your hobby? Horseback riding.
11. Your fear? Economic collapse.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Elsewhere.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. Something that you aren’t? Bored.
15. Muffins? Sure!
16. Wish list item? Travel.
17. Where did you grow up? California.
18. Last thing you did? Emailed.
19. What are you wearing? Cotton (you said one word!)
20. Your TV? Sharp.
21. Your Pets? Wonderful.
22. Friends? Necessary.
23. Your life? Full.
24. Your mood? Mellow.
25. Missing Someone? Several.
26. Vehicle? Green.
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes.
28. Your favorite store? Bookstore.
29. Your favorite colour? Purple.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today.
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday.
32. Your best friend? Kerri.
33. One place that I go to over and over? Library.
34. Facebook? No.
35. Favorite place to eat? Seasons 52.
I'm new to blogging, and I don't really "know" many bloggers yet, but the blogs below are ones I enjoy visiting, and you might also:
1. Kelly Riccetti at Red and the Peanut (http://redandthepeanut.blogspot.com/)--a lovely blog about birds.
2. Elizabeth Patch’s More to Love Sketchbook blog (http://moretolovesketchbook.blogspot.com/). Her blog focuses on positive self-image, and her charming illustrations complement her writing.
3. Alicia Paulson’s blog, Posie Gets Cozy (http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/). Cozy is the perfect description.
4. “The Expatresse” writes about life in Moscow in “The Beet Goes On” (http://thebeetgoeson.blogspot.com/), a blog I discovered through SheWrites.com.
5. Crazyauntpurl.com—This blog’s combination of humor and introspection blow me away. And the cute kitty photos don’t hurt.