- Gotten down on my knees to snuggle my dog
- Taken something to the mailbox and brought in the morning paper and recycling bins
- Refilled my half-full coffee cup
- Looked at Jack Russell Terrier puppy pictures online
- Read emails
- Read blogs and commented on them
- Started writing this blog post!
I like writing. Really, I do. So why, when it comes right down to it, do I avoid it so determinedly? Is it the rebel in me saying, “No, I don’t want to do what you want when you want it?” Am I afraid? Am I lazy? Is it a little of all of those things? Probably. My job now is to overcome all those pesky little distractions and insecurities and FINISH THE ARTICLE.
OK. Talk to you later. But first, maybe I should get to that laundry...
I require a great deal of snuggling.
And aren't you glad she didn't put a picture of laundry here?